Translate

Saturday, August 31, 2013

I AM....


"Whatever follows "I am..." will find you"
                                          Joel Osteen



Words have power!

We have to always be mindful of what we say lest we end up affirming something we don't want.

How many times a day do you say, "I am tired", "I am fed up", "I am...",
affirming more of what you don't want.

Too many times we state negativity without even meaning to.

It just becomes a habit.

Today take the time to think before you speak and,
if your sentence starts with "I am...",
make sure to add something wonderful afterwards.

"I am beautiful", "I am smart", "I am kind", "I am funny", etc.

It's not about being arrogant or conceited, it's about affirming the good so you get more of it.

If you can't say anything good about yourself, how can you expect others to?

Affirmations are powerful but so are the emotions behind them.

By stating positive affirmations you can get yourself into a better frame of mind
and therefore
raise your vibrations and your manifesting powers.

If you are asking for something but not believing it, you are cancelling out the order.

Think of manifesting like placing an order with the Universe.

When you place an order over the internet you EXPECT the package to arrive.

It's the same with expecting the things you want to come to you.

You get what you expect!

Doubt and negativity cancel out the order, every time.

Make your positive affirmations today and expect them to arrive.

It's like magic.

The more you manifest, the easier it becomes.

It's all up to you and it starts with what follows "I AM..."






No comments: